the loss

Watching Anderson Cooper 360 while breakfasting (well, actually, sahur) this last couple of days, i realized that stupidity and ignorance are everywhere, even on the country that called themselves developed country. narrowmind, selfishness, twisted logic.

and of course, it is in me too.

then i googled anderson cooper. got this bit of interesting words from him (quoting wiki), "Loss is a theme that I think a lot about, and it’s something in my work that I dwell on. I think when you experience any kind of loss, especially the kind I did, you have questions about survival: Why do some people thrive in situations that others can’t tolerate? Would I be able to survive and get on in the world on my own?"


He lost his brother to suicide. 

And while watching Jeremy Iron yelled on the television on how 1 billion people on this earth are hungry (means, 1 out of 6 people in this world is hungry), i was thinking. Some people suffer, they're hungry, lost their home, lost their hope, but yet they never give up on life. And some other people, in the comfort of their home, food on their table, are just can't tolerate their lives longer.

the devil's own. and why indeed... 

Comments

Popular Posts