it's boring and lonely life here lately. The snow probably last only two weeks this winter but the cold stay forever. And it's cold too here.

Last night i sing this song/poem quietly,'Hatiku selembar daun melayang jatuh di rumput.' I tried to figure out whether SDD thought about love or heart break when he composed the poem, but i couldn't. It's just escaped me. The world of poetry seems so foreign to me now. It's another world without the dirty laundry, dust, and little boy's whining.

Yeah, maybe i have no right to complain. It's been glamorous life here. Between the laundry, the house, and the kids, i don't have time for myself. For the old yearning complaining me.

And i am thinking, how do you know your boundaries? How do you know when you really-really bored, just bored, a little bored, or okay to know which one is life-threatening because it could drive you off the wall?

Yeah, i just have to take care of myself. Because no one would. I just have to give myself a break. Because no one would. I just have to humour myself. Because no one would.

Comments

Popular Posts