Life in the Time of Coronavirus


Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.


-Dylan Thomas



2020 is one hell of a year. In Indonesia, it started with massive flood. Then the Covid-19 hits. Chaos is everywhere. Our -not so- competent government shows its true colour, and leave the people on their own to fight the virus.

It's been hell and hectic for me. It is quite hard and depressive, and I found it hard to rearrange my thoughts, so I think maybe I should write again. I need to find new way of living, new routines, because this virus changes everything. All of those mundane and simple thing in life are now a rarity, a special treat.

The future is really dark, and I guess we just need to find the courage to walk those dark alley while wishing for the light in the end of the journey.

Comments

Popular Posts